>Lump DB2s together or give them separate Service and Report classes?  The
>current thought is it gives
them a better idea of how the work is flowing.  I am not so sure due to my
limited knowledge of WLM at this time.

I would lump them all in one service class and use separate report classes for
those who believe they require it.

Service classes are a valuable resource.
You can only specify 100 (128?).
You should have no more than 20 (preferably less) active on an image, excluding
SYS*, and the ones defining CICS/IMS transaction goals (if you use them).

Also, you will find very little CPU attributed to DB2, since the majority of
the work is done under cross memory services and is reflected in the requesting
address space and not on the DB2 ASID's.

So, I usually lump them in SYSSTC and, if I have to, use a report class. But,
there is so little knowledge to be gained from them.
You need to look at the measurement data for the sub-system(s) calling DB2.

Also, the limit for report classes is 999.

-
Too busy driving to stop for gas!