when I was a freshman at (The) Ohio State University waaaay back in 1975, I
took a PL/I class - we were told then that this was *such* an all
encompassing and easy-to-learn language that COBOL and FORTRAN would be
non-existant as a commercial programming language within 5 years ....

well, they were half right - haven;t seen many Fortran shops recently ...

can you say: IF x-3 100,200,300 (I may have actual syntax wrong)

Chris Hoelscher
Senior IDMS & DB2 Database Administrator
Humana Inc
502-476-2538
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

it is addressed and may contain CONFIDENTIAL material.  If you receive this
material/information in error, please contact the sender and delete or destroy
the material/information.