Earnie Allen wrote:

I am in need of a fairly straightforward method of turning a PDS into a
flat file (for modifications) and then back into a PDS.  Having the
original ISPF stats present in the final PDS is not necessarily a critical
part of the process for us --- nice, but not absolutely necessary.

I have an REXX exec that does the process, but it is not set up to run as a
batch job.  Would that it were ... sigh.

I have come across the CBT FILE093 solution(s) --- but, there appear to be
many varieties.

Some assistance/suggestions, please?

Earnie Allen
Senior Systems Programmer
MVS Systems Software
WORLDSPAN, LP
Phone: 404-322-2799  FAX: 404-322-4653
E-Mail:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Remember: It takes teamwork to make the dream work.

I just completed changes to the JOB account code in over a hundred PDS members using PDSMAN. This has been in our shop for a long time and I don't know who the current vendor is. But if someone is interested, I probably can I track down some contact information.

Walter Rue