On Tue, 24 Jul 2007 22:40:32 -0500, Ed Gould <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

>On Jul 24, 2007, at 10:04 PM, Kenneth E Tomiak wrote:
>

>Yea but are they supported 24x7 ? Or do you get a response well maybe
>in the next few weeks I will get a chance to look at it etc.
>
>Cost is not important when you have a outage:)
>
>Ed

Consider what the requirement is. Someone trying to mass edit a bunch of
members has a hard time convincing me an outage from using a free method
to make multiple changes requires a vendor product. Only a vendor pushes
that argument. If the free tool did not work they can always edit each one by
hand. As was done before the products and the free tools.  :-))

As for 24x7 support, all that means is you have someone to call. They still
have to wake up the developer who decides if he wants to work on it now or
during the day, then try to get the same error so they can make sure their fix
works, try to find why it is broke, might have to go through a test cycle
before he can release a fix, which you then have to apply, to then see if it
works for you. All that time is costing you money too, for lack of a silly mass
editor?