On Oct 28, 2007, at 4:24 PM, Craddock, Chris wrote:

Does a P390 have a machine check light on it? :)

Beats me.  I had a P/390 years ago but don't any more, and can't
remember
if it had any lights at all.

None that I recall. I was after all, just a great big grey PC with an
S/390 card grafted on. All of what "real"(tm) system users would think
of as a service processor was implemented as an OS/2 application.

CC

Chris,

I did not think it had, thanks for answering. BTW its hard to tell the difference between virtual and real anymore except on the holodeck.

Ed