From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Ted MacNEIL
Sent: Thursday, October 25, 2007 4:55 PM
To: IBM-MAIN@BAMA.UA.EDU
Subject: Re: About dispatching process

>Years ago I was able to save many an IPL when QMF users would run these
huge outer joins of two databases.

I'm still trying to figure out why these queries need to be cancelled.
I have found, most of the time, they have to run for business needs.
Usually, when you cancel them, the user just has to re-submit.
Is that a saving of resource?
-
Too busy driving to stop for gas!