Hi All,

I'm trying to set up an instruction fetch SLIP TRAP and for the most part it works. The problem I am running into is that the SLIP trap is being triggered outside the range that I have specified.

The current incarnation of my SLIP looks like the following:

SLIP set,if,disable,action=svcd,range=(176366EE,176366F2),id=fhc2,asid=36,end

Once the SLIP is issued I set up my test case, enable the SLIP and fire my test. A dump is captured but it shows that the point where the dump is captured is at location x'17636266', well before the range I specified. I've tried specifying LPAMOD as well as LPAEP, all with the same results.

The instruction that I am trapping is a 'SPKA 0' while the instruction that is triggering the dump is an 'SVC 56'.

Any ideas as to why this is happening?

Thanks
Frank

     Development Programmer
     Cole Software LLC
     www.colesoft.com
     Phone : 540.456.6164  Fax : 540.456.6658
Email : [EMAIL PROTECTED]