Hello all -

We have two LPARS which can both see a virtual tape device.    We have a
need to be able to create virtual tapes on the Test LPAR and then 'migrate'
them to the Production LPAR.   In other words, I need to be able to export
the RMM information that was created on Test and import it into RMM on
Production.  The virtual tape itself will not move.  This is not a VTS that
exports logical tapes to stacked physical tapes... there are only the
logical (virtual) tapes.

Has anyone done anything like this?

Jeffrey Deaver, Engineer
Systems Engineering