Barbara et al,

     I am still the owner of CFSizer and I'll take a look at this problem.  It
should be easy enough to get it to accept larger numbers of locks for the
various structures that ask for that input.

     It will be a somewhat bigger piece of work to get the OEM Lock structure
sizing working.  That was never implemented properly, so some invention will
be required there.  I can't promise that one any time soon.

     At the bottom of the CFSizer welcome page, there is an email link you can
use to submit questions or report problems.  The link will send your mail to
the
administrative owner of the tool, who will then forward it to me.  Or you may
contact me directly, whichever you like.

     It is true that CFSizer is not formally supported, but at the same time we
recognize how widely used it is and that there are few if any other means for
estimating structure sizes.  We take reports of problems and requests for
enhancements seriously, although we cannot always be as responsive as we
and you would like because of the best-effort status of the tool.

     Lastly, I think it would be nice if people reporting problems could
refrain
from inflammatory and unjustified phrases such as "completely useless."  That
kind of language tends to wound my delicate feelings, and it won't help your
case when I'm trying to prioritize your request.

     Bill Neiman
     XCF Development