Kees,

come on! :-)

"This is the category of freeware internet toolz, warez etc. etc. If they
work, they work, if they don't you have bad luck. The price/performance
ratio also prevents you from complaining.

This is the new IT world where cellphones, ipods etc. have such a short
lifecycle that it is not worth while to set up a support organization."

Yes, you're competely right. There is no defined support structure for the
tool. The last time I loudly complained here about the sizer (which was a few
years back) Bill Neiman of XCF development came forward and looked at the
problem and fixed it. I am hoping he will do so again, and we can take this
offline then. But given that a lot of IBMers don't monitor ibm-main anymore, I
didn't want to just sent him an email about this. And if he doesn't respond,
maybe another IBMer will contact someone *in the know*, so that we can all get
this fixed.

The thing is, when I tried the "OEM Lock structure" with my 150000 locks, I go
an 'unexpected MQ error' or some such thing, and that OEM Lock structure allows
more than 6 digits as input.... So I am really out of luck....

Best regards, Barbara
Der kann`s mit allen: http://www.gmx.net/de/go/multimessenger?did=10