Not to comment on any reply in particular but rather to state the
obvious:-)    ...

I always say the estimates from CFSizer are a STARTING point. For example
GBPs AREN'T going to be sized well from CFSizer.

But this DOESN'T detract from Barbara's problem with CFSizer.

Sorry to get disclaimery but I'm NOT the owner of CFSizer, just someone
who has a foil on it in a presentation of his. :-)

Martin

Martin Packer
Performance Consultant
IBM United Kingdom Ltd