From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Walt Farrell
Sent: Thursday, January 31, 2008 10:01 AM
To: IBM-MAIN@BAMA.UA.EDU
Subject: Re: DB2 queries without using MF.

On Thu, 31 Jan 2008 10:30:11 -0500, Wayne Driscoll
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>Since z/OS 1.6
>RACF has had CAPP EAL 3+ certification, and LSP EAL 3+ certification.

Thanks for mentioning that, Wayne.  Just a couple of points:

(1) It's z/OS (when using RACF) that has the Common Criteria
certification,
not RACF by itself..

(2) Since z/OS R7 we've had an evaluation at EAL4+ complying with the
CAPP
and LSPP protection profiles.

--
  Walt Farrell, CISSP