Greetings IBM-MAINers

After leaving my position at Fifth Third Bank, I am settled in with my new
job at Sirius Computer Solutions.

I will now resume my opinionated list lurking.  <vbg>

At any rate, I can now be contacted for my favorite subjects:

- ICSF, Crypto & TKE
- TOMCAT and JSPWiki

Rob Schramm
Senior systems Engineer
Sirius Computer Solutions

Sirius Computer SolutionsRob Schramm  |  Senior Systems Engineer  |
513.891.8888 ext 4516  |  Cell: 513.305.6224  |  E-mail:
[EMAIL PROTECTED] Visit our customer site at
www.mysiriuszone.com