In a message dated 2/4/2008 3:43:27 P.M. Central Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

I apologize to everyone on the list for ever bringing up IND$FILE. I  forgot
who some of the list participants are. My bad.

The best doc I saw was the 3270AT book in late  80's. Can't find much via
google except at ibm-06 and they're all in  Japanese. It was classed as a
'corporate secret' for some reason although  it looks like some of the vendors
have
access and successfully negotiate  FB,VB, and even U type files. I agree with
alt-Alan have to check with  emulator folks.

48)