From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Rich Smrcina
Sent: 13 Februarie 2008 04:51 nm
To: IBM-MAIN@BAMA.UA.EDU
Subject: Re: OpenSolaris successfully ported to an IBM Mainframe.. Was
Question on Out Sourcing

I understand from sources close to the port that it is indeed underway
and should be sometime this year.

--
Rich Smrcina
VM Assist, Inc.
rich.smrcina at vmassist.com
http://www.linkedin.com/in/richsmrcina

Catch the WAVV!  http://www.wavv.org
WAVV 2008 - Chattanooga - April 18-22, 2008

Elavon Financial Services Limited
Registered in Ireland: Number 418442
Registered Office: Block E, 1st Floor, Cherrywood Business Park, Loughlinstown,
Co. Dublin, Ireland
Directors: Robert Abele (USA), John Collins,  Terrance Dolan (USA),  Pamela
Joseph (USA), Declan Lynch, John McNally, Malcolm Towlson
Elavon Financial Services Limited, trading as Elavon, is regulated by the
Financial Regulator