Our main data center is in EST. We have another data center that is in CST. We
will be moving the mainframes from the data center in CST to the one in EST.
Currently the system programming staff for both data centers use the same
change management tool, but the implementation time is based on where the
change was physically being made. This was okay when the mainframes were
physically in two different locations. Now the mainframes will be in the same
location, and the ones coming from CST, will still be running the local time in
CST. The system programmer staff for both locations, which are under the same
management, will still stay where they are.

So the question is, would change request implementation start times be based on
the time at the physical location or the local time being used on the LPAR?

Thanks.

Mark T. Regan, K8MTR
CTO1 USNR-Retired (1969-1991)