> You should use GMT (AKA Zulu).

I think he is using UTC.  He said that the *local* time was in CST.

> Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2008 09:09:56 -0600
> From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Subject: Re: Time Zone and Change Management Implementation Start Times
> To: IBM-MAIN@BAMA.UA.EDU
>
> On Thu, 21 Feb 2008 06:31:14 -0800, Mark T. Regan, K8MTR wrote:
>
> >Our main data center is in EST. We have another data center that is in CST.
> >We will be moving the mainframes from the data center in CST to the one in
> >EST. Currently the
system programming staff for both data centers use the same change management
tool, but the implementation time is based on where the change was physically
being made. This
was okay when the mainframes were physically in two different locations. Now
the mainframes will be in the same location, and the ones coming from CST, will
still be running the
local time in CST. The system programmer staff for both locations, which are
under the same management, will still stay where they are.