From: "McKown, John" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: IBM-MAIN@BAMA.UA.EDU
Sent: Thursday, February 21, 2008 9:39:52 AM
Subject: Re: Time Zone and Change Management Implementation Start Times

If I understand your question correctly, the systems currently
physically in CST will move to the EST location, but still run as if
they were at the CST location. That is, their local time will remain
CST. The physical location in this case doesn't matter. Change control
should still work as it currently does.

--
John McKown
Senior Systems Programmer