They want to know. But there is no one answer that pleases everybody.
SHARE is a User Group. Adding a survey to a website takes somebody's time.
People's time costs money. SHARE is mostly about running a Conference for
the User community, not about how to increase profits for stockholders.

Decisions and agreement are slow to materialize. I sent my request for a
survey and my happiness with no handouts to SHARE. Things go on behind the
scenes that we are not all aware of. I hear the SHARE website is getting a
facelift around the June timeframe. Perhaps a survey can happen. I'm just one
little cog in the big machine seeing only part of the bigger picture.

The SHARE User community needs to speak up, not those who fail to launch
and join the User group. Fill out the SHARE Evaluation if you attended and
make your feelings known.