[snip]

> I just know I am giving security-conscious lurkers
> acid-reflux with all this. ;)

That is actually fairly good. The only thing that I would add to it
would be to encrypt the email entirely, both ways. That way, nobody can
fake one on you. And the data is relatively safe as it crosses the
Internet. Of course, if you do it a lot, a number of government entities
might become "concerned". Use of a "one time pad" would be even more
secure than using a pre-selected private key. And each message could
contain the contents of the next pad in the series.

--
John McKown
Senior Systems Programmer

The information contained in this e-mail message may be privileged
and/or confidential.  It is for intended addressee(s) only.  If you are
reproduction, distribution or other use of this communication is
strictly prohibited and could, in certain circumstances, be a criminal
offense.  If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the
sender by reply and delete this message without copying or disclosing
it.