From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of
Gilbert Cardenas
Sent: Wednesday, March 26, 2008 8:31 AM
To: IBM-MAIN@bama.ua.edu
Subject: Displaying multiple volumes allocated from DSLIST

When a dataset has multiple volumes allocated for example :

Command - Enter "/" to select action                  Message           Volume
         TAPEX.SMFCICS.DATA                                             ??????
         TAPEX.SMFCICS.DATA.G1506V00                               TMM829+

And I select the dataset to view the attributes, there is a message that says:
To display multiple volumes press Enter or enter Cancel to Exit.
If I press enter all I get is the following:

All allocated volumes:
                            More:     +
 Number of volumes allocated: 3

 TMM829  *       *

Is there anyway to tell what the other volumes are?