Thanks Tom,

yes, I can see the same thing in my shop,too.
But, when I "Browse" the rule, there's nothing inside. Take "JES" as
example, when I browse it inside, there will be rules, I know, they are for
different type of batch, some will be indentified by "TN", some maybe "PFG",
or others Identifier.
Can I think this way, it is enough that just a *TSO* as you snapped, then
WLM will know TSO users's transactions...?