A few nights ago we started getting this message when we tried to send emails
from the mainframe to our Outlook email server:

EZA5198I 03/25/08 23:25:23   2< 550 Denied by policy: Sender is listed on
DNS-based RBL.

The Outlook admin explained that we use several outside services to identify
email from SPAM sites and, for whatever reason, one of those sites had
identified the mainframe's IP as a SPAM'er.  He said we should also be getting
a message or email identifying the IP address of the service that had
blacklisted us.  The problem cleared by itself, presumably when the service
corrected the problem, but I have not been able to find anything in the
Communications Server manuals that talks about this.  Has anyone else had the
honor of being blacklisted and, if so, did they receive anything to tell them
who had blacklisted them?

Thanks,
Carey Morris
City of Fort Worth