Lindy Mayfield wrote:
I any case, does anyone know how to tell SDSF to put the command line on
top?  I've been through all the options and the docs with no luck so
far.

Command line placement is an ISPF setting. You won't normally find it discussed in the documentation for individual ISPF applications you might run.

To change your ISPF settings for any ISPF application, you issue the SETTINGS command while using the application. The resulting panel allows you to change various options -- including the placement of the command line.

--
Edward E Jaffe
Phoenix Software International, Inc