Thanks!  That did it. I didn't know that because I always used Menu...
Setttings... from the pull down before.

-----Original Message-----
From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Edward Jaffe
Sent: 29. maaliskuuta 2008 18:56
To: IBM-MAIN@BAMA.UA.EDU
Subject: Re: SDSDF Command Line

Lindy Mayfield wrote:
> I any case, does anyone know how to tell SDSF to put the command line
on
> top?  I've been through all the options and the docs with no luck so
> far.

Command line placement is an ISPF setting. You won't normally find it
discussed in the documentation for individual ISPF applications you
might run.

To change your ISPF settings for any ISPF application, you issue the
SETTINGS command while using the application. The resulting panel allows

you to change various options -- including the placement of the command
line.