Hi Ed,

     My thanks for the pointers to the Data Areas manuals.  I have those
here already.  They are good when you know the block you are looking
for.  I'm more interested in the relationship between the blocks
starting, obviously, at the PSA.  I had a short document that told me
what blocks were tagged off of what other blocks to help in running the
chain.  The data areas don't have this information, just what's in the
blocks once you find them.
     I should have been clearer.  My thanks for the help none the less.

          Stan

-----------------
Stan Weyman
Corporate Information Services
System Administrator III
Amica Mutual Insurance Company
25 Amica Way
Lincoln, RI 02865
voice:   1-800-992-6422  ext. 22679
fax:      1-401-334-2748
email :  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
web:    www.amica.com

"It is always better to remain silent and appear the fool than to open
one's mouth and dispel all doubt"
  - Unknown