On Tue, 8 Apr 2008 10:31:31 -0400 "WEYMAN, STANLEY J." <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

:>     My thanks for the pointers to the Data Areas manuals.  I have those
:>here already.  They are good when you know the block you are looking
:>for.  I'm more interested in the relationship between the blocks
:>starting, obviously, at the PSA.  I had a short document that told me
:>what blocks were tagged off of what other blocks to help in running the
:>chain.  The data areas don't have this information, just what's in the
:>blocks once you find them.

The blocks state what points to them.

--
Binyamin Dissen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>