From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Stan
Weyman
Sent: 08 April 2008 15:01
To: IBM-MAIN@BAMA.UA.EDU
Subject: z/OS-MVS Control Block Layout - Offsets

Hi there,
    At one time I had a cheat sheet holding the control blocks, their offsets
from other control blocks, fields and offsets to help when traversing through
IPCS.  I've searched and can't seem to find it again.
    Does anyone have a text, PDF or whatever file that shows the MVS control
block layout, offset, fields, relation to other control blocks, etc that is
somewhat current?  I'm working with z/OS 1.9 right now.
    Thanks as always for any help.
       Regards,
          Stan

[EMAIL PROTECTED] with the message: GET IBM-MAIN INFO Search the archives at
http://bama.ua.edu/archives/ibm-main.html