>The left side of the picture does indeed say OS/VS2 Debugging Handbook
 >Volume 1.
 Yes, I still have my copy of MVS/System Product V2.2.0 - LC28-1164-5
 which was given out as part of the materials for the MVS diagnostic
 dumps and procedures course in 1990. It has the diagrams you talk about
 in chapter 6 - Control Block Chains.

Regards,
George Kozakos
z/OS Function Test/Level 3 Supervisor