In a message dated 4/8/2008 9:32:53 A.M. Central Daylight Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
>I'm more interested in the relationship between the blocks
starting,  obviously, at the PSA.  I had a short document that told me
what blocks  were tagged off of what other blocks to help in running the
chain.  The  data areas don't have this information, just what's in the
blocks once you  find them.

There are hundreds of blocks, as you already know, since you have the  books.
 Many years ago I saw a drawing of the interrelationships of many of  the
"most important" blocks in the control program, and it was close to looking
like
a bowl of spaghetti.  Then there is the huge wall-size chart showing  all of
DB2's control block interrelationships.  This same topic was  discussed here
within the last year, I think.  Check the  archives.

Landmark Systems built a control block displaying/navigating tool into many
of their monitors and also had a dump analyzer as a separate product.   Check
with Allen Systems if you are willing to pay $$ for this, otherwise use  IPCS
in a labor-intensive mode.  I have no connection with Landmark/ASG any  more.

Bill  Fairchild
Rocket Software