That's the web site address I went to.

Mark T. Regan, K8MTR
CTO1 USNR-Retired (1969-1991)

----- Original Message ----
From: Doc Farmer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: IBM-MAIN@BAMA.UA.EDU
Sent: Monday, April 14, 2008 9:27:45 AM
Subject: Re: Xephon, are they still in business?

Yes, they're in business, but they're owned now by zJournal.  Try their new
address - http://www.xephonusa.com

On Mon, 14 Apr 2008 06:17:31 -0700, Mark T. Regan, K8MTR <netsfw-
[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>Is Xephon still in business? I'm subscribed to their TCP/SNA quarterly, but I
have not received the March 2008 issue yet. It's not posted to their web site
either and so far I have not had any response from them when I asked about
it via their contact page.