Xephon did a great job in providing this service through the years.
But in this day and age I don't see the need for an expensive service like
this.

If you look at the open source communities you will see lots of code and
ideas freely exchanged between users.
Apart from the several listservers  the mainframe community is the only one
that lacks this kind of open exchange of ideas and code.
The listservers also provided a great servers during the years but it lacks
a structured way in categorizing and storing valuable information.

I think its time for us(old mainframers) to jump on the "new " age
technologies like blogging, forums and wiki's to preserve our knowledge and
pass it on to the next mainframe generation.

--
Ian
http://www.cicsworld.com