No magic link nor telephone number, I wrote an article for Xephon in CICS
Update and they recently contacted me to get some information. The email
address used tcipubs.com and www.tcipubs.com shows both xephon and z
Journal. Perhaps the president of z Journal also snubbed you. By November
2007 I understood they had acquired xephon.