Not completely true. Sysview can also act as a very good spool management
utility in addition to the functions you mentioned and many others (way too
many to list). When I was at a previous company, we actually replaced SDSF
with Sysview. That was several years ago when SDSF wasn't as nice as it is
today. However, I still like Sysview better but today I use SDSF.

>Ah...  These two products do not provide the same informaiton.
>
>SYSVIEW provides internal, control-block structure  information (at a
minimum) while SDSF (Spool Display and Search >Facility) provides
informaiton about Jobs in the JES queue.

 On Mon Apr 21 14:39 , Duane Weaver <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> sent: