What was SYSVIEWs name before CA bought it?
George Fogg

-----Original Message-----
From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf
Of Norman Hollander on h-WiZ.biz
Sent: Monday, April 21, 2008 4:34 PM
To: IBM-MAIN@BAMA.UA.EDU
Subject: Re: switch from CA-SYSVIEW to SDSF

SYSVIEW absolutely provides the exact same information and processes that
you use in SDSF today.  In fact, SYSVIEW provides more information than
SDSF.  You can use the same commands that you use in SDSF, today.
The SPOOL feature is included with the base product.  And if TSO is not up
and available, you can do the same things with access from VTAM, CICS and
even z/VM-CMS. But SYSVIEW is a lot more than just a facility for SPOOL
management.  It is a world class Performance monitor for z/OS, CICS, IMS,
Websphere MQ, TCP/IP, USS, WLM, SysPlex, and Datacom (Roscoe if you are one
of the fortunate still using it).  If you would like additional information,
feel free to send me direct eMail at [EMAIL PROTECTED]  And thanks to
those who had good words about SYSVIEW and are using it today.