From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Coatney, Bill
Sent: Monday, April 28, 2008 12:18 PM
To: IBM-MAIN@BAMA.UA.EDU
Subject: Secure TN3270

            I posted the following this morning:

            I need to set up a secure TN3270 connection on our z/OS 1.9
system. I have read through the Communications Server IP Configuration
Guide and it seems like the TLS protocol would be the way to go, as
opposed to the SSL protocol. Did I interpret that correctly? Also does
anyone have a cookbook type list for the needed steps for setting up the
secure TN3270 connection?

I got absolutely no responses. Would that be because setting up the
Secure TN3270 too simple for anyone to mess with? Or is there a lot to
it? Just wondering...  I thought surely there must be an outline of the
steps needed somewhere. Thanks.

Bill Coatney
ANPAC - Information Services
(417)-887-4990  ext. 2610