Hi List,

I don't know if it is lack of sleep or just a bad day, but a programmer
came to me with a strange question that I can't find an answer to.  We
are using IND$FILE to transfer small files from PCs to a PDS on TSO.
The users log onto TSO/ISPF then navigate to the ISPF command shell
(standard option 6) screen then run their send or receive command from
Rumba.  When I run the command, TSO places the IND$FILE command in my
TSO history (or command recall) line so I can see what was run.  When my
colleague runs the same command, TSO does NOT place the IND$FILE command
in his command recall area of the ISPF panel.  I have checked the TSO
PROFILEs for both sessions and they are identical.  Any idea as to why
mine would keep the command and his wouldn't?

TIA.

Rex