> Hello... VOL=50 basically means half an engine! (I have no idea how
many
> engines you have).

Half an engine? No. It means basically that if you sample the work over
a period of time, that 50% of the time that the work was eligible to be
dispatched it actually was dispatched.

Arguably this is an extremely crude and ill-conceived way of defining a
performance goal, but it's the one we were given :-(

> But  my point is VEL=50 is very high for an IMP=4
> workload (IMO).

Often true, but not necessarily. (playing devil's advocate :-)

CC