On Tue, 6 May 2008 12:53:57 -0500, Michael Babcock <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

>As I understand it, IDMS specifically has a problem with NO.

As does CA-DATACOM the last I checked.   There is an option to change
it for current version(s?) (which we do for CA-11's DATACOM) but when
our DBA checked into this last year we were warned of a performance
impact in using the alternative option in our production online environment.

If anyone has a large-ish (FSVO large) production DATACOM environment and
has made that change, I'd be interested in knowing what performance
impact if any it had and if any end users really noticed it or if it was
measurable in terms of CPU usage etc.

Mark
--
Mark Zelden