On Wed, 7 May 2008 10:24:21 +0100, Iain Robertson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> [...]

I assume this would work for CA-Dispatch also (which uses IDMS
as its OLTP).   Since we have other issues in this area, I hadn't looked
into Dispatch yet.   This will be easy to test in our sandbox.

Mark
--
Mark Zelden
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]