2008/5/6 Patrick Loftus <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
> We've been using the "default" of YES up to z/OS 1.8, but will now take the
>  default of NO for z/OS 1.9.
>  Shouldn't be any problem, as we will discover any issues when rolling out
>  through various systems.  So far we've discovered a bug in our Sysprog
>  sysplex with a BMC DB2 utility, but they've released a fix for that now.

We get some customer dumps containing CSA, and I've run a query
against many of the recent ones to check for user key CSA. (To be
exact, simply to check for key 8 CSA.) Well the good news from our
point of view is that we don't have any. The bad news is that there's
lots of it out there, from lots of products.

Tony H.