Having read all of the posts in this thread, I am unsure if the
objective is:

a) to determine if a particular module is loaded from a particular
dataset
or
b) to determine if a JOBLIB/STEPLIB is being used to access this
dataset.

The responses to this thread I have read so far, all seem to be related
to item "a" above. With respect to that topic, this has been discussed
many times on this list. The short answer is unless the program is
referenced by // EXEC PGM=, it cannot be tracked via SMF. Peter
Relson(?) also pointed out a method to use LLA statistics to get some
enhanced information about called modules, assuming the dataset is LLA
managed.

With regard to Item B, I feel that the External Security Manager (maybe
with the help of an exit) could track this very simply.

Just set the ESM to log all accesses to this dataset. An exit *might* be
needed to filter out access other than JOBLIB/STEPLIB (and avoid
flooding the SMF dataset with log records). In some cases, the ability
to do this filtering might be native to the ESM.

HTH,