Gil,
So true - it's sounds like you know this person.
But my pain still is in having to produce this bloody risk assessment.
Regards,
Peggy

On Mon, 7 Jul 2008 15:31:42 -0500, Peggy Andrews wrote:

>                                     ...  Suddenly this project
manager has
>decided that the majority of our applications will be moved off of
the
>mainframe by the end of the year.  Along with that, they have my
supervisor
>asking for a risk assessment of NOT doing (completing) the 1.9
upgrade.

Don't other risks fade into insignificance alongside those
inherent in having a project manager who would undertake a
conversion of that magnitude in the stated time frame?

-- gil