> Lack of training/skill. Not something an expensive product like MIM
should be used to fix.
Actually the operating system never should have allowed this to happen
in the first place (IMHO) but yes, training has and always will be an
issue so expensive products do come in handy.

>They should NOT be responsible for backups.
>YOU should be.
I agree, and we do have SMS in place. I was referencing a time before
SMS. Some users never backed up their files just like they shot
themselves in the foot before we had MIM. Both products have saved us a
lot of grief.

Jon L. Veilleux
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
(860) 636-2683

This e-mail may contain confidential or privileged information. If
you think you have received this e-mail in error, please advise the
sender by reply e-mail and then delete this e-mail immediately.
Thank you. Aetna