On Tue, 22 Jul 2008 11:51:00 -0700, Edward Jaffe
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>Ummm.... The default United States keyboard mapping in PCOMM
does not
>define square brackets ...
>You must have defined them yourself -- to the wrong values!

While that is a reasonable assumption, I think I'm innocent this
time.   It's in the default keyboard map ... as downloaded to my
PC by our wonderful corporate software distribution system.  This
is a seriously ammended (mostly pruned) PComm 5.5  They may
helped us out by giving us a non-standard default keyboard map.
They're nice that way.

Pat O'Keefe