> You found one, Great! Great. Excellent.
> Of course the instructions are now wrong because a $, @ and # would be
> invalid if you used them, but that's a whole nuther issue. (-:

LOL! I knew when I found that panel it was (in some ways) a bad example, but I
was tired of searching and it did demonstrate my point. But you're right, and I
think the 'whole nuther issue' is that the person who wrote that panel might
not have known what they were doing.   :-)

Dave Salt

See the new SimpList(tm) rollover image at:
http://www.mackinney.com/products/SIM/simplist.htm