----------------------------<snip>------------------------
I think this whole approach is WRONG!

There are a lot of problems that occur in production.

Rather, hire trained professionals that:
 1. Know how to do their job.
 2. Know how to problem solve.
 3. Employ best practices.

The documentation of everything that could go wrong is a never-ending task.

I thought I saw it all over the last 27 years.

But, somebody always comes along with somethin new to prove me wrong.
One of the "permutations" of Murphy's Law says that if you design an input editor to reject all bad input, some engenious idiot will manage to get bad input through it anyway. And unfortunately, it's so very true!

---
The only time politicians tell the truth is when they're calling each other liars. :-))