RRSF (a part of RACF) can keep the RACF databases "in sync". It communicates,
IIRC, via APPC. You might want to ask how to set RRSF up on the RACF-L list. I
don't know.

--
John McKown
Senior Systems Programmer

The information contained in this e-mail message may be privileged and/or
confidential.  It is for intended addressee(s) only.  If you are not the
intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, reproduction,
distribution or other use of this communication is strictly prohibited and
could, in certain circumstances, be a criminal offense.  If you have received
this e-mail in error, please notify the sender by reply and delete this message
without copying or disclosing it.