On Tue, 2 Sep 2008 16:50:04 +0200, Vernooy, C.P. - SPLXM
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>A possible cause here could be that the total storage required was
based
>on the space parameter in the JCL *and* the volume count of 5. E.g.
>SPACE=(CYL,100),UNIT=(3390,5) and the datset requires 400
cylinders. If
>you only provide 2 volumes, the required space will not be available.
>You could correct this situation by enlarging the space parameter (if
>possible).
>
>Kees.

I definitely see a pattern forming here which worries me that there will
have to be a lot of jcl revisions to accomodate the mod 27s i.e.
adjusting primary/secondary allocations and/or volume counts.  I
definitely didn't see this coming.

Thanks,
Gil.