From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Mark Zelden
Sent: Thursday, October 02, 2008 11:51 AM
To: IBM-MAIN@BAMA.UA.EDU
Subject: Re: HMC Management Best Practices

On Thu, 2 Oct 2008 11:25:14 -0400, Howard Rifkind
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>Upon second look SMP told me that the PTF was accepted, it is in the
TLIB
as well as in the DLIB.

So, it now is in all three zones.

I don't want to reject the PTF from TLIB/DLIB just from the global zone.

How would I handle this situation?

Thanks

==============================
  SET    BOUNDARY (GLOBAL).
  REJECT
         SELECT   (
                   sysmod
                  )
     BYPASS(APPLYCHECK,ACCEPTCHECK)
                .

But this tells me you probably don't have you cleanup options set to
delete the MCS from the global zone as I mentioned in my last post.
So you may want to run a REJECT PURGE in mass mode which will
get rid of all the PTFs in your global zone that have been accepted
or ones that have been superseded if their superseding PTF was
accepted.

This e-mail transmission contains information that is confidential and may be
privileged.   It is intended only for the addressee(s) named above. If you
receive this e-mail in error, please do not read, copy or disseminate it in any
manner. If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying,
distribution or use of the contents of this information is prohibited. Please
reply to the message immediately by informing the sender that the message was
misdirected. After replying, please erase it from your computer system. Your
assistance in correcting this error is appreciated.